Our Wish List
Don’t ever ask FOMAA volunteers what they need, because they’ll tell you! Some of the items on our current wish list are listed below and are also available as a pdf to download. If you — or anyone you know — is able to contribute one or more items to the Shelter, we’d love to hear from you. Simply call 781 631-8664 or stop by during adoption hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 to 6:30 pm, Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm, Saturday from noon to 6:00 pm and Sunday from noon to 3:00 pm.
- Adult Dry Food:
Earthborn Holistic - Primitive Feline
Nutro Max Cat indoor weight control
- Adult Wet Food:
Purina One Pate
- Fancy Feast paté style wet cat food – Classic Food
- Kitten Dry:
Royal Canin Mother & BabyCat
Blue Buffalo Kitten
Science Diet Kitten
- Kitten Wet Food:
Fancy Feast Pate Kitten
Purina One Kitten Pate
Large Bags of Friskies, Nine Lives dry and wet food for our feral colonies
- Please, no seafood of any kind!
- Advantage II Flea Treatment for Cats (kitten, small and large cat)
- A large cat tree
- cat toys
- laundry detergent
- unscented fabric softener sheets
- bleach and peroxide and band aids
- meat flavored baby food (like chicken Gerber’s 2nd)
- Antibacterial hand soap
- paper towels
- trash bags (50-gallon Hefty and 13 gal kitchen varieties)
- mops, brooms and sponges
- Scamp (non-clumping) litter
- a pill crusher
- back scratchers
- organic catnip
- Unexpired Rx dry and wet cat and dog food you no longer need, especially I/D, W/D and R/D diets
- powdered Lysine supplement
- Pill Pockets
- KMR® Powder (kitten milk replacement) and Esbilac (puppy milk replacement)
- anti-bacterial dish washing detergent
- Gift Cards are always a good idea (from a pet store or grocery store) so we can pick out what is most needed.
and most of all, a home for every animal!
Make your tax deductible cash donation here.
Please note: Any food/non-food items donated to the shelter that can't be used by us is donated to other grassroots rescue groups and Feral Feeders.